FBI IT Triple S BPA
Technica is a prime awardee on the FBI IT Triple S BPA. Through this vehicle the Technica Team provides world class IT solutions including: Supplies and Related Services; Hardware and Software; Operations and Maintenance; Technical and Development Services; and other IT services. The Technica Team has proven past performance in all of these areas in which we have teamed with woman owned, minority owned, veteran owned, service disabled veteran owned, Native American owned, and 8(a) small businesses.
BPA features include:
- Department of Justice-wide, multiple award, IDIQ GSA BPA
- Eight-year period of performance
- No customer usage fee—contractors pay GSA IFF
- $30 billion program ceiling, with up to $50 million per task order
- GSA-based pricing allows for easy market research and price comparison
- Single source for both professional services and IT products and supplies
We have assembled the Technica Team from proven information technology leaders.
Find out more information about the FBI IT Triple S BPA.
To find out about our past performance, download the FBI IT Triple S BPA PDF.
Download a PDF about our STOR #8 Subject Matter Expertise (SME) Engineering Support.
Download a PDF about our Enterprise Software Engineering and Support Services (STOR 90C) task order.