Technica (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://technicacorp.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at contact us.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you which would be limited to your name, company name and email address.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Additionally, if you are a job applicant through our online job application portal, we will ask you to provide us certain additional personal information. Generally, the personal information we collect from you as a job applicant helps us manage the recruiting and hiring process with you, conduct Technica’s businesses, and comply with Technica’s legal obligations.
We may collect and use the following categories of personal information about you (some or all may apply to you):
- Identification data
- Contact information
- Demographic data
- Data regarding responses to screening questions
- Background check information
- Previous employment information
- Resume data
These categories of personal information are processed and stored through our normal business processes related to hiring, applicant screening, and personnel management for the period of time we are required or deem it reasonably prudent for us to retain such information. We may also use this information to notify you about other Technica job opportunities. Your data may also be used in investigations or as needed in legal proceedings.
Information We Collect Through Automatic
Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all Technica's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Technica about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Technica, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.