FBI Security Engineering Support BPA
Technica supplies a full range of Security Engineering Consulting and Support Services to support immediate and projected Information Assurance (IA), Cross Domain Solution (CDS) and FBI Information System Security Officer (ISSO) project and program requirements on the FBI Security Engineering Support BPA. The primary focus of this Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) BPA is to provide IA and CDS across the entire Department of Justice (DOJ). This will help the FBI interface with other law enforcement agencies around the nation in a more secure and efficient manner.
BPA features include:
- Department of Justice-wide, Multiple Award, IDIQ GSA BPA
- Five-year period of performance
- No customer-usage fee—contractor pays GSA Industrial Funding Fee (IFF)
- $95 million program ceiling
- GSA-based pricing allows for easy market research and price comparison
- Single source for IA and Cross Domain services and products
We have assembled the Technica Team from companies renowned for their expertise in CDS, IA and Cyber Security.
Download a PDF to find out more about the FBI Security Engineering BPA.