DHS CDM-CMaaS BPA
The Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools and Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS) blanket purchase agreement (BPA) will provide federal, civilian, and defense agencies with the ability to enhance and automate their existing continuous network monitoring capabilities. They will also be able to correlate and analyze critical security-related information, and improve risk-based decision making at the agency and federal enterprise level. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been charged with overseeing government cybersecurity efforts. Funding for this initiative is available through DHS, to ensure a consistent approach to CDM across “.gov” networks and allow for collection of uniform cybersecurity data feeds to a centralized DHS cybersecurity dashboard.
Contract features include:
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year period of performance
- Worldwide geographic scope
- $6 billion program ceiling
- GSA-based pricing allows for easy market research and price comparison
- Single source for both professional services and IT products and supplies
To find out more about our CDM-CMaaS capabilities, download our PDFs:
Find out more information about the CDM Program.