AF NETCENTS-2 NetOps SB
The Network Centric Solutions-2 (NETCENTS-2) Network Operations and Infrastructure Solutions (NetOps) Small Business (NETCENTS-2 NetOps SB) contract vehicle will provide the Air Force (AF), Department of Defense (DoD) components, and other federal agencies with Network Management and Defense, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Infrastructure, Enterprise Level Security (ELS) Management, Implementation and Operations Support, and Telephony Infrastructure and Services in locations worldwide. Solutions and services provided under NETCENTS-2 will help DoD achieve information superiority and “full-spectrum dominance,” IAW Joint Vision 2020, and promote adherence to AF Enterprise Architecture.
General features of this contract include:
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Seven-year period of performance
- $5.79 billion program ceiling
- Mandatory use for all AF network contracts
- Available to other DoD Components and federal agencies
- Worldwide geographic scope (CONUS/OCONUS)
We have assembled the Technica Team from proven information technology leaders.
Find out more information about the NETCENTS-2 NetOps SB.
To find out more about our capabilities, download the NETCENTS-2 NetOps SB PDF.